Thursday, January 23, 2014

Share the Love: Special Delivery 2014


Last night, I learned about a Really Great Thing.  It's a project organized by the administrative team at Etsy, to bring a little extra cheer to recipients of meals-on-wheels in NYC on Valentine's Day.  And all you have to do to participate is make cards!  I'm definitely in!  You can participate, too, if you like: just follow this link for more information.

And if your heart wants to, but you just don't have time to make a card, let me do it for you!  You can let me know in a few ways:

* "Like" my Facebook page; or
* "Favorite" my Etsy shop; or
* Leave a comment on this post.

For every "like", "favorite" or comment, I will make one more card to send to NYC.  And thanks for sharing the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment